Thank you to all you faithful praying people who have committed Zane and Summer's children to the Lord. The judge never gave a ruling a few weeks ago, and has pushed the date -once again- now to October 16th. Please keep praying for their full adoption and for the family to be fully reunited quickly. In the mean time, Zane has come to visit his sweet wife and 2 children in Oregon for a short time. YAY!
As for us, we're plugging away at trying to get our feet on those African foot paths… all the while, learning patience and trusting God's perfect timing! We've just finished getting all of us up to date on the immunizations we can get from our doctors. We have to wait a month to get the required Yellow Fever shot. This pushes our earliest departure date to Mid-November… but only the Lord knows when we'll be heading out on the 48-hour trek to Kitgum.
For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.
Habakkuk 2:3
still praying for all of you guys & sharing your story :)
ReplyDeleteLove you Bonnie. Join us soon, Mrs. Evangelist.
DeleteTyler and Jen and family. We were in Elmira this past weekend - the weekend after you guys and were amazed to hear your story.
ReplyDeleteWe also found a tiny shoe that everyone said belonged to one of your girls so we sent it up to Calvary Finger Lakes with Missy Kennedy. I was thinking of how interesting it is that that little shoe traveled from Elmira to Geneva to Farmington. It was lost and then found! Yet, how much more does the Lord want souls to be found!
Well, we hope you didn't throw the other shoe out thinking you would never find its match again. :)
We will be praying for you guys - all of you. It is very encouraging to hear and see what the Lord is doing in your lives! Keep looking forward! And keep looking up! You know why. (Luke 21:28)
Bonny,
DeleteI have the shoe! I had no idea the other one was in Elmira. I figured it was under a car seat or something. That is really funny. Thanks for praying! It's great to hear from you!
Uncle Dallas just told me about it. I'm so happy for ya'll!!
ReplyDeleteI was just praying for you and your family, Katrina! Elisabeth just learned to say "hi", but she says it like you... "Ha-a." I think of you Virginians every time. :) Love you!
ReplyDeleteThank you!! you all are in my thoughts and prayers! awww I miss ya'll tell the family I said "Ha-a" and I love them!!
ReplyDelete