The Lord showed me last night that I need a greater love for Him in order to have a sincere love for people. I need to have this love in order to be willing to lay down my own life, and risk the lives of my family, for the furtherance of the gospel. That I would believe the eternal need to be of the utmost importance for every person, and I wouldn't even consider myself when sharing Jesus' love. This is for Uganda, America, wherever. This is the life He desires for me... for all of us really. I woke up in the night in a full-out spiritual battle. Praying for a long time about this and other things. I woke up in the morning to this scripture:
Hereby perceive we the love of God, because He laid down His life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren. But whoso hath this world's goods, and seeth his brother have need, and shutteth up his bowels of compassion from him, how dwelleth the love of God in him? My little children, let us not love the world, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth. 1 John 3:16-18
The Word of God is Alive
No comments:
Post a Comment