Last week, Tyler said, "All we need is a check for like $10,000 to seal the deal and get us on our way to Uganda." About two days later, he got a job offer in California for $20,000 more than he's making now with a $10,000 signing bonus - promising Tyler will work there for a year. I think God said, "How about three times more than what you've asked for?!"
Well, we can't just up and move to CA. We're having a baby in December, and we have to sell our house. The company said if we come in October, they will pay our mortgage for six months while we try to sell our house. That means... if God says go... this will be a CA baby, and we have a TON of work to do to get the house in sell-able condition in a few weeks.
All that said, I BEG you to pray for us! Wisdom, strength, stability for the children, doctors in CA for all of us (we'll need a bunch of immunizations before we go to Uganda, and I need someone to deliver this little hidden bundle), insurance to be transferred easily, and our house to sell. There's probably much more to add to that prayer list... most of all though, that we'd continue to walk in His will with every decision made, and that God would be glorified in every step of this adventure.
This I know for a certainty: He gently leads those that are with young. Here we are, with lots of young ones, ready to follow the One Who has already gone before us.
Jen...I'm crying over here...so beautiful, our Jesus is sooooo beautiful...~Jude
ReplyDeleteKeep reading Judy. That's not the end of the story!!
ReplyDelete